1. Is Satrac Tracking available across South Africa?Yes, Satrac Tracking is available across South Africa.
2. Can I use Satrac to Request Assistance for someone else?Yes you can link to other organisations.
3. How is Satrac different from other communication safety groups?Satrac is a passive system, that unlike other systems is available when you need it. The system remains off until you are in trouble. You only need to recharge once a year.
4. Will Satrac use all of my data and airtime?No, we do not use your data or airtime.
5. Will people be able to hack my Satrac SOS Unit for my location?No, we use our own protocol and a 128 bit encryption.
6. What happens if I have no signal during an emergency?We use the GSM network, the system has algorithms to ensure the best result.
7. If my cell phone is on but I do not have data will you be able to assist me in an emergency?Yes we certainly will.
8. Is the Satrac SOS Panic Device waterproof?Yes it is waterproof.
9. What happens if I lose my device?If you lose the device, you will need to report it to us asap. It will be replaced.
10. What happens when my subscription expires?You can choose to renew or cancel the contract. You will be notified via the App.
11. Are there any additional fees for call outs and medical services?Yes. We provide the service to link you to these services at the best rate possible.
12. How do I change my payment information?You can change your information on our website or via email.
13. How long will it take to get my device once I have ordered it?We carry stock so depending on distance, within a week.
15. If I fill in my personal information, will my information be sent to third parties and will I get a million spam calls?No we do not share any information.
16. How do I request assistance telephonically?You can contact the call centre on the number supplied on our website.