This Satrac Tracking unit is a versatile device that can be worn by anyone, anywhere and is easily activated when you need assistance. The device is light weight and disguised as a ‘normal remote’, making it easy-to-conceal and comfortable to carry.
Personal Panic Remote & Tracking Unit
- No cellphone required.
- No airtime required.
- No data required.
Personal, Community, and Professional HELP at the press of a button. ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANY EMERGENCY.
Payment Plan One
R999 for the device, once-off cost
R98 per month*
*service fee subscription.
Payment Plan Two
R149 per month for the device
including the monthly service fee.
R149 per month*
*service fee subscription for 24 months.
Examples of use:
- Being attacked
- Students on campus
- Smash and grab
- Home alone
- Farm Attacks
- Car trouble
- Medical emergencies
- The Satrac Tracking Unit is small, lightweight and easy to carry.
- The Satrac Tracking unit is an independent, standalone unit. It doesn’t require a working smartphone with an active data connection or to be within 10 meters of the linked phone in order to function.
- To ensure absolute optimal performance of the unit the battery is recharged on an annual basis, charger include.
- To ensure the fastest possible reaction, the unit is linked to your support network upon signing up.
- When a panic is triggered, our emergency protocol is activated and your situation is monitored and managed by our control centres.
- The network consists of but is not limited to:
- Satrac Service Providers Network.
- Your Personal Support Network whereby up to 10 individuals can be added to directly receive a ‘notification alert’ that includes a map location if an event takes place.
- When a panic is triggered, our emergency protocol is activated, and your situation is monitored and managed by our control centres.
- South African Emergency Services: After contact has been established with the user and the situation assessed the required services will be notified on your behalf and continuously updated should it be required by the services with information including but not limited to situation status, geolocation and patient condition.