This Satrac Tracking unit is a device that can be worn by anyone, anywhere and is easily activated when you are in need of assistance. The device is waterproof, lightweight and disguised as a ‘smartwatch’, making it easy-to-conceal and comfortable to keep on your person.
Panic Device & Tracking Unit.
- No cellphone required.
- No airtime required.
- No data required.
Personal, Community, Semi-Professional and Professional HELP at the press of a button. ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANY EMERGENCY.
Panic Device plus monthly subscription
R999 for device, once-off cost
R102 per month for 24 months
R102 per month*
*subscription for 24 months. Once-off fee of R999.
Panic Device plus subscription – monthly
R149 per month for device
and monthly subscription.
R149 per month*
*subscription for 24 months. Once off Fee included
Examples of use:
- Being attacked
- Students on campus
- Smash and grab
- Home alone
- Farm Attacks
- Car trouble
- Medical emergencies
- The Satrac Tracking Unit is small, lightweight and easy to carry.
- The Satrac Tracking unit is an independent, standalone unit. It doesn’t require a working smartphone with an active data connection or to be within 10 meters of the linked phone in order to function.
- To ensure absolute optimal performance of the unit the battery is recharged on an annual basis, charger include.
- To ensure the fastest possible reaction, the unit is linked to your support network upon signing up.
- The network consists of but is not limited to:
- Satrac Service Providers Network (armed response).
- Your Personal Support Network whereby up to 10 individuals can be added to the ‘device notification alert’ if an event takes place.
- When a panic is triggered, our emergency protocol is activated, and your situation is monitored and managed by our control centres.
- A chat group is opened for your ‘Personal Support Network’ with your live location shared with the group.